Radish, pumpkin seeds, avocado, peas and salmon.
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 1 tbsp olive oil , for dressing
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard , for dressing
- 2 tsp lemon juice , for dressing, plus a squeeze for the salmon
- 8 radishes , cut into quarters
- 1 gem lettuce
- 1 tbsp frozen peas
- ½ avocado , peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted in a dry drying pan
- 1 salmon fillet , 100g
- Mix together the dressing ingredients in a screw top jar. Shake and set aside.
- Assemble the salad onto a plate. Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado to prevent it browning and set aside.
- Season the salmon. Spritz a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray. When it is smoking, add the salmon, skin side down and cook for 3 – 5 minutes, until the skin is brown but not burned. Flip over and continue cooking from 2 – 4m minutes till all the flesh has turned a paler pink.
- Place the salmon on top of the salad. Sprinkle with a few more pumpkin seeds, drizzle over the dressing and serve.
Peas benefits for pregnancy >